Race Day: May 9, 2015
Proceeds from the St. Clair County Community Mental Health Run for Recovery support the St. Clair County CMH Lifeline Fund and the St. Clair County Suicide Prevention Committee.
- Early Registration Fee - without shirt: $20 (on or before April 17, 2015)
- Early Registration Fee - with shirt: $25 (on or before April 17, 2015)
- Registration Fee - without shirt: $25 (on or after April 18, 2015)
- Registration Fee - with shirt: $30 (on or after April 18, 2015)
- Registration fees are waived for entrants who raise $50 or more in donations!
- T-shirts are only guaranteed to participants who complete an Early Registration
- Please note: No refunds will be given
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Runners and walkers may register the day of the event between 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. in the lobby of the CMH Administration building
- Registration closes promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- Parking is available in and around the front lot of the CMH building.
- Enter the CMH campus by way of Electric Avenue as Cleveland Blvd. will be closed for the event
PARTICIPANT PACKET PICK UP
- Participant packets will be available for pick-up on Thursday and Friday, May 7th & 8th, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the CMH Administration building
- All participants who pick-up their packets on May 7th & 8th will have their names entered into the "Beat The Rush!"drawing for prizes donated by event supporters
- USTAF Certified 5K (3.1 mile) race
- Certification Code: MI 12006 SH
- 1 Mile Fun Walk (accessible course)
- Race course map
ROAD CLOSURE FOR START/FINISH LINE
Cleveland Blvd. (behind the CMH Building) will be closed on race day, and will remain closed until the last runner completes the course.
- 5K Run: 9:00 a.m.
- 1 Mile Fun Walk: 8:30 a.m.
- You don't have to be a runner to volunteer for this event! Call 810-966-3586 to sign up.
- The Awards Ceremony will take place in the auditorium of the CMH Administration building following the race
- Trophies will be given to the overall top male and female finishers of the 5K Run
- Medals will be given to the top five finishers in each age division of the 5K Run by gender
- All participants will receive a commemorative ribbon
Age Divisions include: 6 and under; 7-8; 9-10; 11-12; 13-15; 16-18; 19-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70 and older